Please note that all appointments booked with GP's will be a Telephone Triage.
A clinician will contact you by telephone as close to the time of your booked appointment as possible and will advise you as to the best course of action for your clinical query.
Patients will only be seen if the GP feels a physical examination is a necessity.
- Book an appointment online via Patient Online Access
- Use an online form 24/7 to request an appointment. We will respond within 2 hours when we are open. We are open Monday to Friday, 8am to 6.30pm
- Phone us Monday to Friday, 8am to 6.30pm
- Visit the surgery and speak with a receptionist. We are open Monday to Friday, 8am to 6.30pm
- Book an appointment online via PATCHS
- Use an online form 24/7 to request an appointment. We will respond within 48 hours when we are open. We are open Monday to Friday, 8am to 6.30pm
- Phone us Monday to Friday, 10am to 6.30pm
- Visit the surgery and speak with a receptionist. We are open Monday to Friday, 10am to 6.30pm
- Use the NHS App to book a screening test or vaccination
Whilst we encourage our patients to come to the surgery, where we have the proper equipment and facilities available, we do appreciate this is not always possible. In this respect, if you do need a home visit, you can help us by calling reception before 10:00.
You may only request a home visit if you are housebound or are too ill to visit the practice. Your GP will only visit you at home if they think that your medical condition requires it and will also decide how urgently a visit is needed. Please bear this in mind and be prepared to provide suitable details to enable the doctor to schedule house calls
You can also be visited at home by a community nurse if you are referred by your GP. You should also be visited at home by a health visitor if you have recently had a baby or if you are newly registered with a GP and have a child under five years.
Cancelling or changing an appointment
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else. Repeated failure to attend booked appointments will result in removal of your name from our lists.
You can also complete our appointment cancellation notification request form. This can only be used if your appointment has been arranged for more than 24 hours in advance (excluding weekends and public holidays). You can also text to cancel your appointment.
If you need help with your appointment
Please tell us:
- If there’s a specific doctor, nurse or other health professional you would prefer to respond
- If you would prefer to consult with the doctor or nurse by phone, face-to-face, by video call or by text or email
- If you need an interpreter
- If you have any other access or communication needs
Text Reminder Service
We have a texting service which allows you to receive confirmation and reminders about your appointments.
To have this service you will need to register by completing a consent form.
Please remember to update your contact details with us when you change address, telephone numbers and email address.
Extended hours opening times
Monday to Friday 7.15am to 8am
GP Additional Access Services
Would you like an appointment with a GP, Nurse, or Health Care Practitioner in the evening or at the weekend when we are closed?
If so, you can book your appointment now by contacting us.
Access Services are an extension of our usual service, it is not a walk-in service, and you will need to make an appointment through the practice reception. The service gives you more flexibility in where, when and how you use local health services. It helps those who struggle to get to the doctors during the week because of work and family commitments.
Please note that whilst you may not get to see your own doctor during these hours, and it may not be at your own practice location, the GP or Nurse you see will have access to your medical record, subject to your consent.
APPOINTMENTS ARE AVAILABLE:
Monday to Friday - Daytime & Evenings
Saturday and Sunday - Daytime
Bank Holidays – Daytime
Face to Face – You will see a clinician in person and be required to go to the service location
Telephone Consultation – You will be called by one of our clinicians during your appointment time. This will be from a withheld number and you will not be required to go to the service location unless offered at the time